Friday, December 12, 2008

Thats WHICK-ED!

So I just got home from standing in line for 7 hours to get tickets to Wicked (the broadway musical). I offically can't feel my feet, my hand are so cold that my fingers shrunk, I'm about to fall over from sleep deprivation, and I have easily enough caffine in me that equivilates to approximately 8 large red-bulls. I got in line at 1am, it 9:50am just got home. I'm tired and I have a headache. I need to go to bed. I'll write more about my experiance when I rouse at most likely 6pm. Good night!

P.S. I came to the conclusion whist in line that Jesus is Awesome! That is all!

-miniSCHOF

1 comment:

Laura Howard said...

You're going to "Wicked"? I'm so jealous! Even if I could afford the tickets, I have no idea where I'm going to be living this summer due to another one of Peter's fun-filled forestry internships. He's applied all over the US, so I wouldn't want to be stuck with tickets I couldn't use. I hope you have lots of fun, though!