Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It was... soap...poisoning! ohh...

Happy Christmas Eve all! And Happy Christmas tomorrow.

It's that wonderfull time of the year where: people over eat, drive distances to wish relitives happy holidays, watch "It's a Wonderful Life"/"A Christmas Carol"/ and "A Christmas Story", promise themselves and boast out loud how "come the new year, say good bye to this body." 

While everyone back home in Utah is suffering from a dead cold wind and come tomorrow a horrible snow storm, I'm in Nevada livin it up in 40-50 degree weather, so to all you in Utah. HA HA HAHA HA.

But my trip yesterday wasn't all merry and cheerful. What should have been a 5-6 hour drive. took an awesome 8 and a half hours! Don't get me wrong I love Christmas but I hate Christmas crowds, and driving in a storm. Because every utah driver for some reason reverts back to be a sixteen year old behind the wheel. Kay now what I drove through wasn't a snow storm it was a flutter storm. As in maybe 10-15 snow flakes a minute falling. I did hit a surprize blizzard in Beaver but that slowed me down maybe 10 min on my trip. The longest part of the trip was it took 3 hours to get to Provo. 3 F'in hours! I had "eh" traffic through salt lake, but the second I hit the point of the mountain it was stop and go traffic from the point all the way to Spanish Fork. Awesome! But I'm here now and am really diggin the weather. Hopefully the drive home will be normal. Anyways, TBS is about to start "A Christmas Story" Hope all is well with everyone! 

Have a happy and safe Christmas.

-miniSCHOF

1 comment:

Katie-babe said...

Yah, the snow and wind is needless to say is crap!!! My boy Timothy had so much fun opening gifts and Josh and I got a house. We went to Josh's parents house Christmas Day. We thought that the snow was done, but when we were going to leave, it was a blizzard. We are stuck in Dewyville. Aw well. Merry Christmas!