Sunday, February 22, 2009

Say what???

I know the reason why websites are making you do the word verification thing when you post comments, or send e-mails over blogger, Facebook, Myspace and so on. To prevent preprogrammed computers going out there and spamming the crap out of your page with advertisements, and other annoying messages.  But from a person who comments and sends alot of messages it’s annoying as hell having to decipher that word or words... or jumbled mess of letters and numbers, but it's hella annoying when it’s a double world, CAPS sensitive (which they don’t tell you), or has a bunch of static lines going through the word (that oh so conveniently make near impossible to figure out what the letters are). Recently I wrote a comment on my friend’s blog and had to type in one of these words… and well I’ll let see for yourself...

I know it's not the correct spelling but still, wheres the first place your mind goes?  Yeah.  Blogger called me a duche!  

1 comment:

Laura Howard said...

Them's be fightin' words!