Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ear'phoria

Greetings friends, recently I had a struck of inspiration as I sat watching TV and discovered a new song that quenched the thirst of ear’phoria that I oh so longed for. And it occurred to me that this is something I would greatly enjoy sharing with my friends of the internet and making it a regular thing. And it came to pass for it shall be called ear’phoria. It makes sense due to that I frequently search for something new, whether it be something indie, underground, mainstream, or just a golden oldie from yonder. And why not share my findings with the world. I’m not a selfish person, there’s nothing in the world I want more than to have good music that would go over looked be found.


Today’s finding comes from the band “Cassettes Won’t Listen,” a one-man band out of Brooklyn, New York. He has a very calming indie/electronic sound that is very fitting for background music while on a lengthy road trip, working on the computer, or hanging out with friends. The song is called “Freeze and Explode,” it was attached to the ending to the latest episode of Chuck on NBC. It’s a very fitting song for realizing the truth, even though it’s something that you don’t want, it’s still the way it has to be. It’s a depressing song if you listen to the lyrics but it’s hands down one of my new favorite songs. It’s available for download on iTunes. And the video can be found on youtube here. Other mentionable songs are “The Last Parachute in Sight,” and “Paper Floats.” Now go and bask in the ear’phoria.

1 comment:

Sara said...

i really like that song jas, thanks for the tip... i've made a moody end of winter mix and included that, i'll have to send you a copy.

about the pictures i always find...
i've commented here before, but maybe you didn't see it-
most of them are from
www.deviantart.com

hope you're staying out of trouble:)