Thursday, March 12, 2009

I know I suck!

Hey all! I know it's been a while since I've gotten on this site and updated you all on what's been up in the crazy awesome life that is JASON SCHOFIELD (miniSCHOF).  Oh and a little side note here, I'm going to try to work and capitalize this whole miniSCHOF thing,  I'm working on it and with your help I think we can make this huge!  Like Apple logo huge!  So... "Go team, go!"  Anyways, I'm rambling like a fool here!  Um, it's 6:45 in the A.M. and I haven't slept yet, cause I going to my brothers house in a hour to help the jerk move to Idaho.  God bless the economy!  So I figured whats the point of going to bed!  So yeah,  Laura at Starbucks will be getting a visit from me in a little under an hour here.   But um yeah, few updates.  I've decided I'm going to start doing a little web comic here soon, I have a few idea's that I've been perfecting and am going to start drawing them out, and soon posting them right here, exclusively on my blog!  So look for that.  Also I've been have been mulling over a few new songs that I've discovered and am having a hard time deciding who deserves to me my new EARphoria post.  So once I complete that battle expect to see that post here very, very soon!  As in the next day or so!  And umm, yeah, can't really think what else to inform you all with.  So thats it I'll end this here!  Peace out!

-miniSCHOF

No comments: