Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Broken XBOX

I saw this video on IGN just barely and laughed my oversized butt off! Thought I'd share with the rest of the world. Good times!

p.s. for those of you who don't know when you're XBOX 360 goes "3 Red Rings" it's not a Lord of the Rings reference, it means that your XBBOX is now a $399.99 paper weight and needs to be shipped back to Microsoft to be fixed.

p.s.s. and how awesome is it that they end the video with a celebitory jump in the air pause with St. Elmos Fire by John Parr playing in the background!!! Could this video be any more awesome?!?!? I submit it can NOT!!!

...Well maybe if it had a T-Rex in it, then it would be more awesome... and fire came out it's mouth... A fire-breathing T-Rex??? Okay now thats just crazy insane awesome!

2 comments:

Papa Bear / RugerSchof said...

Bro,
I kind of hope I get the "Red Ring of Death" That way I can get a 360 with HDMI.

Sara said...

hey jas, where should i mail your parents card to? bountiful, or do you have their new address?