Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Additions

So I know I said I'd be more on it with my blog and I haven't, for this I apologize.  I've been fairly busy lately, I've been working alot more which is nice cause I need the money.  I also started a new blog to help me basically diary my weight loss and so far it's going great.  Here's the link to my new blog  http://skinnyjason2010.blogspot.com/  

     I've been putting most of my time and effort into that at the moment.  so you should go and read that blog cause you're going to get a much more frequent update as to what been going on with me.  Until thats over this blog is going to be more about my rants, music, and thoughts I have on certain subjects.  

     I also started a twitter called OneAngryBarista where I basically tweet all the things that annoy me that my customers do.  Which is alot.  You can search for it by typing in OneAngryBarista.    Well my lunch break is about over.  I'll try to post something new of more worth here in the next couple days.

-miniSCHOF 

No comments: