Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm Here....

Well children, It's happened. I've decided to rid my life of the once fascinating and fun now turned annoying, immature, and sad site of myspace. I was officially turned off when I wrote my last blog on their so called easy and convenient blog page. Come to find out it mysteriously disappeared the following day, probably because at one time in my life my page was hacked... and unbeknownst to me, the sadistically fiend was messing around with my posts, settings and even my content of my page. Well I can't have that now can I? So whoever you are that is plotting my insanity via myspace, have fun login into a page that no longer exists. What up! So here I am now a part of the blogger community. What can I say, it's been work in progress to get me here, so to all my friends who felt the need to hint and push onto this site, here I am.

There shall be more to follow, but alas now I'm running behind I'll be late to Batman if I don't leave now....

No comments: